Hearty Potato and Beluga Lentil Stew
Beluga lentils are a tasty and nutritious ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a delicious and filling Potato and Beluga Lentil Stew that’s perfect for a cozy dinner on a cold day.
This vegetarian stew is packed with protein and fiber from the beluga lentils, while the potatoes make it hearty and satisfying. The addition of thyme and paprika gives it a warm and comforting flavor that’s perfect for fall and winter.
The best part? It’s easy to make in just a few simple steps, and you can customize it by adding your favorite vegetables or spices.
Let’s get started with this easy and delicious recipe!
- 1 cup beluga lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped potatoes, lentils, thyme, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the pot. Stir well to combine.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes and lentils are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This is entirely AI generated. Make at your own risk